|
Friday, July 21, 2006
Too Many Wrongs Do Not Make A Right
You're petty with your moolah, I'm petty with the "nitty gritty seemingly inconsequential but in reality downright essential because when accumulated they kill us" details. Suddenly the banker's words ring so true. It's not that I haven't related my disappoinments to you, but you're just to DENSE to empathise. Too freaking thick. You're a miser, I'm just sensitive. You're stingy with your affections, I'm stingy with my attention. You're a self-absorbed and unfeeling object, I'm just a girl deprived of love. You're lacking empathy, I'm lacking patience. You're inconsiderate and insensitive, I'm just destined to have people bowing at my feet. You're innately uncommunicative, I'm innately easily affected. You're a block of wood, or a damn piece of thick char siew for that matter, I'm just in tune with my emotions. Don't you see? I'm always right. Maybe too right for the wrong person like you to handle. And Keon, thanks for being such a sweetie that you always have been. I've a feeling we'll go a long, long way. (: dysphoria came at 12:19 AM
|
|
|
sidebar stuff / navigation
about
Currently eighteen, and waiting for my angsty phase to run out. I'm a slave to books, to unfortunate circumstances like "exams" and "assignments". My expertise is my 100 decibel scream and barking laughter. I'm profoundly in love with NYC, and there isn't a second in which I don't wish for a life there. This is not entertainment nor a place too seek for deep musings.This is the highly selective, highly biased, highly opinionated account of my life. I just write, as I feel. No, not think. Feel. "Loss of Privacy" Index archives February 2004 March 2004 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 |