|
Monday, May 08, 2006
My First
For You: I can never know what's in your mind For it's hard to pry open your heart A dear friend I must confess I miss your heartfelt smiles and chuckles Past and present, which is the real you? Time to move on, my dear If he hurts your in one way or another Cos where's the Jokers' Power? Forget love, ignore stubborness for a while You'd never know How much better it feels. I love you darling. Hen duo, hen duo!!!!!! In all my 18 (soon to be 19) years of life, no one has ever written a poem for me. Silly darling, make me cry again. But these are tears from a touched heart, not a broken one (: Sometimes it's difficult to pour my heart out to every good friend that I have. I never wanted to be a burden you see. I smile, I laugh, I joke, I tease in front of you guys because lies are always easier tools for a facade than the cold, intolerable truth. So it's only on this old endearing blog that I vent my misery and frustrations. It's not him, my dear. I'm so tempted to push to blame to PMS, but there's a deeper underlying reason for the sudden plunge in spirits. My entries are a cause for worry aren't they? It overwhelms me with guilt and regret everytime someone close to heart tells me that he's anxious about me/don't understand me anymore/can't keep up with my life/my depression is his fault because he didn't spend enough time with me. This is my blog, dearest friends. I can feign happiness, fake a laughter, or deliberately induce tears..but I don't wanna fake my whole life even in digital ink. So there, the dark, twisted side of Vic is a tad hard to swallow indeed, but it's still part of the whole package. Please don't worry about me, because there are the occasional comparably optimistic entries as well. I'm not all about sufferings and self-inflicted pain-they just get more emphasis here because one doesn't really broach those topics with friends, does he? I'll be okay in due time though. Just need to get accustomed to this phase called "Growing Up". It's gonna end soon anyway, so hopefully, at the end of undeniably the most arduous period in life, I'll be a better person. For each time that I trip over, I have hands swarming to pull me up, for which I'm extremely grateful and moved, really. Every time you guys help reinstate the rightful identity of Vic, it grows on her stronger than ever: her "heartfelt smiles and chucklest" and everything associated with them (: Just an hour ago, I was racked with inexplicable annoyance and sorrow. Your poem, and typing this reply to it, made me forget and feel the knots in my heart being undone. This is the best temporal solution EVER. Once again, I love you. Thank you so much for your unwavering concern, companionship, jokes, support, assurance and JOKER'S LOVE these 6 years. Jokers' Power, eternally. dysphoria came at 1:07 AM
|
|
|
sidebar stuff / navigation
about
Currently eighteen, and waiting for my angsty phase to run out. I'm a slave to books, to unfortunate circumstances like "exams" and "assignments". My expertise is my 100 decibel scream and barking laughter. I'm profoundly in love with NYC, and there isn't a second in which I don't wish for a life there. This is not entertainment nor a place too seek for deep musings.This is the highly selective, highly biased, highly opinionated account of my life. I just write, as I feel. No, not think. Feel. "Loss of Privacy" Index archives February 2004 March 2004 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 |