Thursday, May 18, 2006
Is This Only A Girl Thing?

I was too spoilt by your undivided attention and affections.

I was greedy. I yearned for more.

Never once did I attempt to put a stopper to this self-destructive relationship. True, I was racked with guilt and regret whenever the consequences came to mind..but I was too preoccupied with relishing your attention. I wanted it to go on forever.

I wanted us to go on forever-being our awkward and uneasy duo for life.

I know, if I were to reveal the truth, it's pretty definite that I'll lose you for good. Then I'll be smothering our wonderful chemistry that I hold so dear with my own hands. I can't imagine life without us, you know that? I'm so dependent on your company, philosophies, encouragement, assurance and even warped views.

I know I'm hurting you dear. Oh so very badly. I'm ruining your chances with others. I'm tying you to me with secrets and half-truths for as long as I wish. And worst of all, I can never offer you what you desire the most.

I keep receiving and lapping it up without paying it back. I'm such an emotional leech aren't I?

Tell me, is it wrong to want exclusivity in a friendship? I'm so fucking selfish, but god. I just wanted you to regard me as first priority. It wasn't ever intentional. It was always an accidental obsession with you and the moments we've spent together.











I should let go for your sake. Must.Let.Go. Only because I care so much for you.
dysphoria came at 7:23 PM
|
sidebar stuff / navigation
about

Currently eighteen, and waiting for my angsty phase to run out. I'm a slave to books, to unfortunate circumstances like "exams" and "assignments". My expertise is my 100 decibel scream and barking laughter. I'm profoundly in love with NYC, and there isn't a second in which I don't wish for a life there.

This is not entertainment nor a place too seek for deep musings.This is the highly selective, highly biased, highly opinionated account of my life. I just write, as I feel. No, not think. Feel.

"Loss of Privacy" Index


archives
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?